Let your starlet out to play with semi–permanent eyelash extensions for thicker, longer and naturally beautiful eyelashes. Medical-grade eyelash glue affixes
Individual lashes. Touch up with a fill every 3 weeks for best results.
Want to have longer, thicker eyelashes? Then eyelash extension’s is the answer.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent meaning that they can last up to 2 or 3 months (depending on your eyelash growth cycle and how well you look after them.)
They are lightweight synthetic lashes that are individually attached to each of your own lashes with a specially formulated bonding liquid to give you natural looking, long, thick and curved lashes.
Eyelash extensions are perfectly safe, as they are NOT attached to the skin only to the eyelash.
CARING FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENTIONS
- Do not expose the Eyelash Extensions to water for +/-10 hours after application to allow the Bonding Agent to cure properly.
- Do not allow moisturizes, eye creams or oily/creamy eye make up removers to come in contact with the Eyelash Extensions. Any products containing oils will break down the bond of the Bonding Agent resulting in earlier touch-ups (fills).
- If you feel that you still want to wear mascara, use only water-soluble mascara on your Eyelash Extensions Waterproof mascara will break the bond of the Bonding Agent and will shorten the lifespan of the extensions.
- Curling of Eyelash Extensions is not recommended. They are already curved.
- Heated eyelash curling will damage the extensions.
To avoid eyelashes clumping, you will need to sleep on your back for the first night while the bonding agent is still curing.